Saturday 6 October 2012

Invisible, Jeff Erno

This should be required reading.
- Review by Cindi

If anyone can read this story without being touched in some way, I don't know if I would want to know that person. This is a very short story touching on the bullying of a 15 year old boy, Chase.  My heart broke reading what Chase was forced to endure.  And then it was made whole again by the actions of another young man.

This is very short (14 pages) but it pulls one hell of a punch.  So much said in those few words.  My thanks to the author for touching on something that is way too prevalent these days.

Everyone should read this.  I don't care if you are gay, straight, have been bullied, have not been bullied, whatever.  Just read it.  

Invisible

2 comments:

  1. I'm going to read it now. My son was bullied at school. I love Jeff Erno's book reviews, your review gives me further impetus to read a book of his, and this sounds great. Welcome aboard, Cindi :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You know how much I read.. sometimes a book or two a day. It takes a lot for a story to bring me to tears. This one did from the very beginning and I was still crying at the end. I don't do that. I read so much that it takes A LOT for something to get me that way. It really touched me. It is a MUST read for everyone in my opinion.

    Thanks for the welcome and thanks for inviting me to be part of your book world... :)

    ReplyDelete