Monday 15 October 2012

Come and join our blogspot



Looking for members.

- By Kazza K  and Cindi
 
 
If you like the reviews you read on here please give consideration to joining as a member of On Top Down Under Book Reviews. We would love to see the member numbers grow here. We would love to see you be a part of something that Cindi and I enjoy so much. I (Kazza) started this blog in June this year with a view to ramble on about books I liked and books I loved. Do a little on therapy and life's observations as well. I didn't think that I would review as much as I am now. It still surprises me that I can knock out the reviews I do and, let's face it, some of them are like short stories :)  Several weeks ago I asked a friend of mine, Cindi, to join me on this blog because a) we both have similar ideas on reviewing - honest, constructive, informative, and fair b) we both like the same erotic, romantic books c) we compliment each other in what we read, and d) we may read within similar genres but we tend towards different style's of writers, enabling us to cover a broad spectrum of books/writers.
 
Both Cindi and I know there are a lot of people looking and lurking, lol. We can see the numbers that come through, not who is coming through; unless you leave a message. I do know that the views are tremendous. We are both amazed and appreciate the amount of people reading what we review. Thank you.

So...if you're thinking about it please become a member. This blogspot is a safe haven for readers who like diverse books. We cover everything erotic/romantic - M/F, M/M, F/F, Trans, menage of all descriptions, paranormal, historical/period writing, sci-fantasy. We would love to see people adding some more comments, we don't bite, in fact we're both very open, very friendly ladies from different hemispheres. Cindi lives in America and I live in Australia. We have a few things in common though, we love our families, we love life, we love sport, we both love candles :), and we have great passion for the written word. You can also see more about us in our profiles if you click on them.
 
So come one come all! All we ask is that you are respectful and reasoned in your comments, you don't have to agree with us. Respect and tolerance are the primary priorities in joing us and others here.


                                                                             
                                                                            
 

8 comments:

  1. Google has finally allowed me to sign in, hurrah! I've tried 2ce in the past and it bounced me away - but today it's in a good mood! I'm now a member - is there champagne?!? :))

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm with you on the champagne, Anne. Can we have chocolate too? :) We had an issue with Google a couple of days ago. Kazza was NOT a happy girl.

      Delete
    2. Of course. There is champagne on tap here! Please bring a cake, I know about your wicked cake baking ways :)

      Delete
  2. Of course - I always bring chocolate! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was not a happy girl at all. I thought it was all some sort of evil Google conspiracy, or alien wolf shifters - I think I read too much :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Definitely alien wolf shifters - honestly, they're everywhere!! :))

      Delete
  4. Champagne, chocolate, alien wolf shifters. For some reason that last one doesn't seem out of place AT ALL. Yes, we definitely read too much. :)

    ReplyDelete