Tuesday 19 June 2012

Entertaining The Delaneys (The Delaneys # 2), Anne Brooke

Witty, charming. I love 'my' boys.

- Review by Kazza K


Hard to write this review eloquently as my brain is short-circuiting. It's due in equal parts to the delicious dialogue and the fabulous sexual dynamic between Liam and, possibly, my favourite twins, Mark and Johnny.

Entertaining the Delaneys takes over from The Delaneys And Me beautifully. The lads 'relationship' is developing interestingly and it's very, very intriguing and hot.

I could go on but I won't, it's all been said by others, and it is a short read after all. I just want to say if you like menage, BDSM, Master-slave components to a book, as well as exhibitionism and voyeurism, then jump on board because it's all here. And it's so darn witty as well. When Liam is asked by Mark whether he could entertain Mark, Johnny and a business associate Liam replied -

"Well, I was no Jude Law but I could probably out-drama-queen Graham Norton on a good day."

Along with Liam trying to appease Mark after a unsolicited comment that feulled Marks...tempermental side, Liam pointed out quickly -

"I mean look at you: you're seriously hot. And you're twins, too. God it's like gay heaven."
Thank you Liam, I couldn't have said it better.

No comments:

Post a Comment